This Team Builders and Icebreakers: Techniques for Success activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Need a little something to get the party started? No matter what type of teen leadership get-together you're hosting, kick things of with one of several fun icebreakers. The resource includes printable handouts and execution tips for groups of any size.
- Use an icebreaker to help a new class or club get acquainted with one another
- Add a reflection activity to the end of a presentation to give learners the opportunity to consider what they've done throughout the day
- Take note of the materials needed in some of the icebreakers; a few call for index cards for each participant
- The activities are easy to work into a variety of situations
- Each icebreaker contains modifications based upon the intended audience and group size