Create a crest with computer code. A challenging lesson asks pupils to design a crest for Teen Vogue. They apply block-coding skills to accomplish the task by adding different graphics and text to personalize their crests.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Have the class research different family crests to brainstorm ideas
- Scholars should have an understanding of rotations and multipliers
- Part of the Made with Code projects series
- Site is easy to use, even for beginners
- Includes an example project to reference
- Some learners may not have interest in the activity