This Text-Dependent Questions and Making a Claim: Digging Deeper into Paragraphs 12–14 of Steve Jobs’ Commencement Address lesson plan also includes:
Readers draw connections between Bud, Not Buddy and Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford University commencement address and cite evidence from the two texts to support their analysis.
3 Collections 72 Views 32 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Jigsaw the triads and have them share the claims they have crafted
- The ninth in a 12-lesson unity study of Christopher Paul Curtis' Bud, Not Buddy
- The lessons are designed to be used in order
- A continuation of the analysis of Steve Job's 2005 Commencement Address to Stanford University
- The 13-page packet includes a detailed plan, text-dependent questions, an answer key, and graphic organizers