This Text-Dependent Questions and Making a Claim: Digging Deeper into Paragraphs 12–14 of Steve Jobs’ Commencement Address lesson plan also includes:
Readers draw connections between Bud, Not Buddy and Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford University commencement address and cite evidence from the two texts to support their analysis.
64 Views 32 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Jigsaw the triads and have them share the claims they have crafted
- The ninth in a 12-lesson unity study of Christopher Paul Curtis' Bud, Not Buddy
- The lessons are designed to be used in order
- A continuation of the analysis of Steve Job's 2005 Commencement Address to Stanford University
- The 13-page packet includes a detailed plan, text-dependent questions, an answer key, and graphic organizers