This The Asch Experiment worksheet also includes:
Why do people conform to the opinions of others? Class members have a chance to ponder this essential question based on a reading of a summary of Solomon Asch's experiment in which he investigated how individual opinions can be influenced by a group.
- Ask participants to theorize about the characteristics of the 25% who never conformed
- A link to other resources with related themes is provided below
- Included in the resource are text-based and open-ended discussion questions
- No information about Sherif's 1935 experiment, referenced in the article, is included
- The article does not included information about the 25% of participants who never conformed