This The Bear and the Two Travelers worksheet also includes:
Learners can become familiar with one of Aesop's fables with this resource. They read the fable and then answer two questions—one directly about the content of the fable and the other about a main idea in the fable and how it relates to personal experiences.
- Supplement a unit centered around friendship and betrayal with this resource
- Since the fable is short, and only two questions are provided, you could use this as a homework assignment or intro activity for another assignment
- You may wish to hold a separate brainstorming session for the second question; learners may have difficulty coming up with personal experiences right away
- A couple of vocabulary words are defined in footnotes for student reference
- Includes a copy of the fable