This The Bill of Rights worksheet also includes:
Examine the Bill of Rights through the lens of fairness. Class members read all 10 amendments and then answer a series of questions related to the document and surrounding ideas.
213 Views 210 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Social studies and ELA teachers can collaborate to teach the Bill of Rights; either teacher could use this resource to examine fairness and the US government
- Use the more opinion-based questions for a whole-class discussion or as essay prompts
- Most of the questions focus on the ideas surrounding a document like the Bill of Rights rather than the actual content of the text
- Includes a full copy of the text
- Questions require textual evidence and higher-level thinking