This The Consequences of Similarity assessment also includes:
Examine similarity through a lens of transformations. A creative question asks learners to explain the properties of the angles and sides of similar figures. They must use the definition of transformations to build their explanations.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Begin with examples of similar figures described through a series of transformations
- Record an example of similar figures and their characteristics in a concept map
- Requires an understanding of proportions and congruence
- Rubric includes examples of different levels of understanding
- Question requires pupils to defend their answers