Readers of The Crucible are presented with key lines from Arthur Miller's play and asked to identify the speaker, the circumstance, and the importance of each line.
25 Views 28 Downloads
- Ask individuals to select and respond to any five lines from the list
- Pair individuals who responded to the same prompt and have them share their paragraphs
- Twenty-eight quotes, with page numbers, are collected in one resource
- Many key lines from the play are listed
- The worksheet would need to be edited to remove the introduction designed for teachers, and to correct the punctuation and grammar errors in the directions