This The Devil and Daniel Webster lesson plan also includes:
It never pays to make a deal with the devil. Scholars use recursive formulas to explore a situation involving a geometric sequence. The context for the situation references the story The Devil and Daniel Webster.
29 Views 18 Downloads
- Collaborate with an English teacher for an interdisciplinary lesson
- Pupils should be familiar with geometric sequences and exponential situations
- It is helpful if learners have experience with spreadsheet programs
- Includes an interactive spreadsheet to use with the activity
- Lists some prompts for discussion