Did you know that the stars are moving? We can't see it during our lifetime, but they are slowly moving and rearranging themselves. The video offers a timeline of the future of our universe and the earth. It starts from today and goes to 10^100 years in the future — making us feel rather insignificant in the grand scheme.
- Before the lesson, have students write a timeline for the rest of their lives
- Research Hawking radiation
- Preview the comment section before showing in class, as some are inappropriate
- The 13th video in a series of 22
- Works well in a traditional or flipped classroom
- Notes section includes additional resources for extending learning