This The Filmmaking Process unit also includes:
What happens during the pre-production, production, and post-production stages of the filmmaking process? This 30-page packet, designed to be used with a viewing of Frank Capra's Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, is loaded with materials, suggestions for activities, and step-by-step lesson plans. A great resource for any class using the film.
- Use the series as an introduction to film as literature classes, to a unit on the filmmaking process, or as part of a study of Capra's film
- The massive file takes a considerable amount of time to download
- The second in a series of four resources that focus on the challenges of filmmaking and the stages of film production
- The resources in the series are designed to be used in order
- All required materials are included in the packet