This The Geography of Folk Tales lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Bring your traditional activity on folk tales to the next level by combining it with a review of the five themes of geography! Pupils practice analyzing a story from a foreign country, apply their knowledge of the five themes, draw a map of the country from which their folk tale originated, and finally summarize the story.
- You will need to locate the foreign stories to be used for the main activities, or have your pupils perform the research to find them
- Learners should already have foundational knowledge of the five themes of geography before beginning this lesson
- Engaging instructional activity
- Multiple possible cross-curricular adaptations