This The Kids Cook Monday Educator's Kit activity & project also includes:
- Optional Slides: It's a Tasting Party with the Super Crew
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
From vegetable-themed icebreakers to grocery lists, to cleaning the kitchen, these culinary activities for kids make cooking a blast! Each lesson addresses a different age range and type of food, often including cultural and nutritional aspects alongside hands-on food preparation. Kitchen safety is also covered in these lessons, and learners are encouraged to bring their skills (and leftovers!) home.
- Bring parents into the classroom to facilitate culinary lessons based on heritage or traditions
- Because the "Healthy Body Pledge" is not included in this packet, consider creating one as a class
- The last lesson discusses a "Healthy Body Pledge" that is not included in this packet