Challenge scholars to apply reading comprehension skills with an informational text the discovery and exhibition of King Tut's tomb. Learners read a short passage then show what they know as they answer four multiple choice questions and one short answer question.
- Assign the worksheet as homework for additional practice outside of school
- Work with a small homogenous group to offer additional support and review comprehension strategies
- Have copies readily available for early finishers to work on when their first task is complete
- Requires copies for all assigned the practice pages
- Lists vocabulary definitions at the bottom of the reading pages
- Provides lines for learners to respond to the short answer question directly on the worksheet