This The Making of a Cloud video also includes:
Clouds make life on Earth possible by reflecting and scattering solar radiation, absorbing infrared energy, and spreading precipitation around the globe. NOVA describes the process of evaporation and transpiration that creates clouds with a short video that details the resulting supersaturation and precipitation as well.
- Add a diagram of the water cycle to student science journals
- Track the clouds and weather in your area to understand the factors discussed in the video
- Stream or download and share the video as needed
- Video is available in English and Spanish, both with closed captioning
- Highlights vocabulary throughout