This The Mayflower's Atlantic Crossing lesson plan also includes:
- Graphics & Images
- Join to access all included materials
By the end of this interdisciplinary instructional activity, youngsters will be able to describe the Gulf Stream ocean current and how it impacted the journey of the Mayflower ship. Reading, research, and the use of a really neat interactive website, "Museum Box," to build a display of the voyage.
- Incorporates science with history
- Uses a variety of instructional strategies that would appeal to various learning styles
- High-quality materials make this a pleasure to implement
- Well-organized layout provides teacher with tremendous support