This The Nutcracker unit also includes:
The Nutcracker, composed by Peter Tchaikovsky, has become a staple of the Christmas season. A unit plan centered around the famous ballet is packed with a variety of activities that are sure to excite learners of all ages.
154 Views 107 Downloads
- Use the lessons during the weeks leading up to the winter break
- Team up with the PE teacher to teach the ballet moves during that time
- Contains opportunities for multiple cross-curricular studies including science, dance, English language arts, and social studies
- Use the table of contents to easily find resources and lessons within the resource
- The 29-page packet comes with detailed background information of the ballet, a brief history of the composer, dance positions with pictures, vocabulary, skills practice worksheets, and a teacher guide for using the unit