What would it be like to fly around weightlessly? An interview of a participant sheds light on what it feels like. The video discusses the physics behind weightless flight simulation. It also relates it to relativity and the difference between weightless flights on earth and being weightless in space.
- Assign a creative writing assignment where pupils write about what it would feel like to be weightless for a day, a week, or a month
- Research the cost of going on a weightless flight and compare it to other vacations or experiences to better understand the value of things
- Remember to carefully display the video to avoid sharing any inappropriate comments
- Provides closed captioning for ease of note taking
- Upbeat presenter helps maintain viewers' attention