This The Pythagorean Theorem lesson plan also includes:
What special relationship exists among the sides of a right triangle? Explore this relationship using a computer applet, cut-and-paste activity, and video tutorial to develop the Pythagorean Theorem and its significance to right triangles.
128 Views 114 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- If there is enough time, have groups rotate between the three learning stations so that they are exposed to the different modalities
- Activities require many different materials
- Computer applets require learners to explore right triangles either individually or in groups; be sure there are enough computers or laptops
- Applies the Pythagorean Theorem to real-world situations
- Learning stations allow pupils to explore the Pythagorean Theorem using different modalities and learning styles