This The Renaissance presentation also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Introduce your class to the Renaissance with a presentation focused on humanism, secularism, and a shift in thinking. It also features document-based questioning and critical thinking. Two slides include a primary source quote and critical thinking questions related to the rise of the Italian Renaissance.
- Assign the presentation for homework the night before instruction for a flipped classroom activity
- Many of the slides provide simple information
- Helpful for both social studies and language arts classes
- A great prompt for a research essay or project