This The Rise of Totalitarianism, the Start of World War II and the US Response activity & project also includes:
- The Rise of Totalitarianism, the Start of World War II and the US Response
- Graphic Organizer
- Graphic & Image
- Informational Text
- Primary Source
- Join to access all included materials
How did totalitarian regimes, in places like Russia, Italy, Germany, and Japan, come to power after World War I? Your young historians will participate in a jigsaw activity and then analyze the response of the United States to the rise of these regimes by debating as either isolationists or interventionists.
- Consider designing a standard rubric for debate participation anytime this type of activity is used in your class
- Will take some preparation to review the materials, but well worth the time!
- Very engaging anticipatory set
- All activity materials provided, including informational texts for jigsaw reading, note-taking graphic organizers, PowerPoint presentation guide, and debate handouts