This The RNA Origin of Life video also includes:
Scientists believe RNA is the origin of all life on Earth, carrying genetic information long before DNA developed. Viewers comprehend this idea as they learn the functions of RNA, DNA, and proteins. Evolution of RNA, cells, molecules, and even humans happens every single day.
- Add new vocabulary words to science journals
- Learn about the scientists who first shared the RNA world hypothesis
- Relies on prior knowledge of evolution and DNA
- Includes closed captioning for English learners
- Requires very little class time
- Shares illustrations with the RNA virtual lab portion of the unit