This The Sleep Internet Scavenger Hunt worksheet also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Knowing how to conduct a proper and effective Internet search is a necessary skill in society today. Send your learners on an exciting online scavenger hunt where they will not only learn tons of great information on the topic of sleep, but will also have the chance to interact with a variety of websites and further develop their Internet search skills. Enhance the lesson by having your young researchers note where they were able to find some of the answers and then reflect on their investigative experience and unique interactions with online search engines.
- Includes references to informative online resources
- Worksheet is nicely organized with appropriate questions
- Learners should already have basic skills for searching the Internet
- Not an instructional lesson on on how to search the Internet, but more of an assessment