This The Solution to Solubility Is the Solvent lab resource also includes:
What's a solute without a solvent? Investigate the interaction between solutes and solvents in a lab activity that explores the solubility of different solutes. Scholars consider the conductivity of solutions and also the solubility of solutes with other solutes.
- Record vocabulary related to solutions in a graphic organizer
- Pupils must have a strong understanding of solutions prior to the activity
- Requires a specific set of materials
- Includes ideas for extension activities
- Emphasizes scientific vocabulary throughout the lesson