This The Sounds Spring Brings worksheet also includes:
Drip, drip, drop; can you hear the sounds of spring? Read about four common sounds and a detailed account of each of our senses—hearing, touch, taste, smell, and sight—with a worksheet accompanied by five comprehension questions and vocabulary practice.
- Take the class outdoors, have learners sit quietly, listen to the sounds, and discuss what they hear
- Play a spring-time soundscape while pupils work on the assignment
- Comprehension questions and an answer key are included
- To reduce some copies, consider projecting each vocabulary word on the board, then students will only need copies of the vocabulary worksheet
- Sound descriptions are thorough yet brief
- Bold font signifies a new paragraph and key terms