Looking for a media literacy worksheet? Here is a resource that requires class members to view a commercial, and think about the purpose, the target audience, and the element that captures their attention. Then, they respond to two questions stating whether they are convinced to buy the product being advertised.
- Use in a media literacy class
- Requires teacher to research a commercial appropriate for different aged learners
- Presumes individuals are familiar with evaluating advertisements
- Provides ample space for learners to write
- Doesn't provide any links or ideas for commercial types