This Three Skeleton Key: Elements of Literature worksheet also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Rats! How are they described in "Three Skeleton Key," and what happens to the characters in the story? Study the vocabulary and the story with these worksheets. Learners complete pre-reading activities, study vocabulary, complete questions about the story, and practice using vivid descriptive language.
- Have students work with partners or in small groups to complete the vocabulary and study questions
- After they write up their lighthouse logs, have individuals share their work with a partner and then adapt their logs into short stories
- The page numbers listed may not correspond with your version of the story; these appear to come from a textbook
- Includes a variety of activities to pair with your study of "Three Skeleton Key"
- Learners will get good practice with using sensory language by describing the scene at the lighthouse