Designed to accompany a reading of Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird, the worksheets in this packet permit readers to keep notes on parallels between Lee's life and Scout's, on characters in the novel, and on chapter events.
470 Views 419 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Choose your favorite parts of this study guide to support instruction
- The packet includes background notes, vocabulary, and a review guide that covers characters, setting, plot, irony, and symbolism with questions organized into chapters.
- Requires learners to use textual evidence from the novel to support their responses
- Includes detailed instructions for creating vocabulary flashcards
- Guided notes for background information are included, but there is no key; therefore, you will need to read through the information carefully and create your own