Coming into a new classroom can be daunting. Ease the transition with this friendly letter template to your future learners. At the end of the year, current participants respond to five prompts in an outline format; all to give an inside look into their time spent in your classroom.
- Read over each letter to take in what your kids had to say about their school year. Treat this opportunity as a time for reflection on the way your classroom operates
- As an icebreaker on the first day of school, hand each class member a letter to read, share with a peer, trade letters, and continue the process till you notice engagement has lessened
- If there is any special project or event you'd like to keep secret from incoming scholars, remind pupils to not mention it in their letters
- Copies are required for individuals
- Plenty of space is provided to write responses clearly
- Questions ask about different aspects of the school year which creates a well rounded and informative letter