Teaching sign language to toddlers is a great way to teach them to communicate. With signs such as eat, milk, hurt, and finished, you'll be able to understand your little ones' basic needs and pave the way for speaking.
10 Views 8 Downloads
- Laminate to pass around parenting classes, or post on the wall for easy reference
- Attached to a packet about baby and toddler development
- Use in a preschool for kids who are not verbal yet
- Published for Hearing Awareness Week, but the worksheet would be helpful for toddlers without hearing loss as well
- Diagrams of signs are clear and easy to understand