This Traveling Around the Unit Circle lesson plan also includes:
Take a trip around the unit circle to learn how to graph trigonometric functions. Learners use the patterns of the unit circle to plot points for the sine and cosine function. They graph by hand and then analyze graphs on the calculator.
49 Views 115 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have pupils graph several rotations around the unit circle to emphasize the periodic nature of the trigonometric functions
- Pupils require graphing calculators for use during the activity
- Expects background knowledge of the patterns of the unit circle
- Provides a handout with detailed instructions for individuals to follow
- Includes links to additional resources on the same topic