This Two Worlds: An Economics Budgeting Project activities & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
What sort of challenges does a low income American face as compared with those who are more fortunate? This project allows learners to compare and contrast the budgeting process of both demographics, and to reflect on the real-world implications of higher and lower incomes when factoring in life's everyday expenses.
- Includes very detailed and organized budget sheet for each demographic with appropriate considerations
- Document can be downloaded and edited
- Learners will need to be guided on how to research the exact costs of expenses
- Exact sequencing of activities is a little unclear