This Understand Figurative Language: "On the Fence" video also includes:
What exactly does it mean when someone says "on the fence?" And, how does this phrase represent the meaning of an idiom? Through simple comic illustrations, your class will learn that idioms are phrases or expressions that cannot be taken literally.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Third video in a series of five on idioms, a great resource for English language learners
- Brief video with direct explanations
- Lesson is brief and without much depth
- No creative extensions, assessment, or independent practice included