Don't let your learners get confused with expressions. This video shows step-by-step how to write expressions and what each part means. Reviews the difference and similarities between numerical and algebraic expressions. Go through two examples of writing expressions and use a table to plug in different numbers. Use with other videos in the series (this is the first of five) for practice on writing algebraic expressions.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Good as introduction to lesson
- Uses table to evaluate expression
- Notes template provided as graphic organizer
- Only does two examples
- No guided practice provided