This Understand the Relationship Between Two Numbers Using the Number Line video also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Take a tour of the number line and show your learners the relationship between positive and negative numbers. Lesson identifies different numbers on the line and explains why one is bigger. The first video in a four-part series, shows all possible number solutions and why we connect those answers to a shaded line. Introduces the idea that there are more possible answers with the concept of shading the number line.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Extra guided practice provided in slides under resources
- Visualizes greater than and less than
- Few examples
- Does not connect to graphing inequality rules