This Unit 1 Math Vocabulary Cards (Grade 6) printables & template also includes:
Reinforce math vocabulary with a set of 52 flash cards. Two types of cards make a set; a word card printed in bold lettering, and a definition card equipped with a labeled example. Terms include algebraic expression, prime number, thousandth, and more!
- Copy cards onto cardstock paper then laminate for continued use
- Have flashcards readily available for early finishers to study when time permits
- Send a set home with pupils that desire, or require, additional practice
The cards are the first in a set of eight designed to accompany the Houghton Mifflin sixth grade math curriculum
- Cards are organized in alphabetical order
- Definition cards are written clearly and in detail