This U.S. v. Nixon (1974) handout & reference also includes:
Do the communications of the president of the United States have the privilege of confidentiality? Read the arguments behind president Richard Nixon and the Supreme Course in US v. Nixon, and take a closer look at the timeline of the Watergate scandal.
- This would serve as an excellent supplement to your study of the executive branch and the powers of the president
- There are several great videos by news broadcasters or documentaries about this topic that could complement this worksheet
- Thorough and straightforward informational text
- Simple worksheet that will be easy to administer and correct
- Excellent tool for prompting discussion