This Use the Addition Rule to Calculate the Probability of Disjoint Event A or B video also includes:
Learning about probability and enjoying the lesson don't have to be disjoint events. A helpful video guides pupils through a few examples of probability with dice and cards to show how the formula calculates the result.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have class members watch the video as homework the night before the lesson
- Use the following videos in the series for more practice with the addition rule
- Doesn't provide any additional practice; you may want to supplement with a worksheet
- A free login through LearnZillion is necessary to access the videos
- Clearly explains the specific type of probability