This Use the Digit in the Ones Place to Determine if a Number is Even or Odd video also includes:
Trying to determine if a large number is even or odd? Look no further than the ones place. The final video in this series provides three simple steps to follow when identifying a number as even or odd, demonstrating the process with multiple examples. Consider pausing the video when the examples are presented, allowing students to identify the numbers as even or odd before watching the instructor's explanations.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Clearly models how to identify numbers as even or odd with visuals
- Examples include a variety of two-digit numbers
- Describes a common mistake for young learners to avoid when deciding if a number is even or odd
- Requires independent practice problems to support learners develop this skill