This Using NBA Statistics for Box and Whisker Plots lesson plan also includes:
What's the median height of basketball players in the NBA? Young scholars address this question using box and whisker plots. They begin with a plot with all players and then adjust for outliers.
33 Views 70 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have pupils choose their own basketball teams to analyze
- Graph two basketball teams to compare two box and whisker plots on the same graph
- Requires previous experience graphing box and whisker plots
- Uses a topic of interest to many pupils
- Includes an assessment option to use after the activity