This Using Nouns (Grade 1) worksheet also includes:
Introduce young learners to a fundamental part of speech with these primary grade grammar worksheets. In these two-part exercises, children must first circle all of the nouns in a collection of words and then use them to complete a series of six fill-in-the-blank sentences.
- Use these worksheets as in-class or homework assignments during a grammar lesson series on nouns
- Extend learning by having children write their own sentences using the nouns on these worksheets
- Two different versions of the worksheet are included, each offering a different set of nouns
- The context of each fill-in-the-blank sentence supports children with choosing the correct nouns
- Answer keys are not included for the worksheets, but can easily be created by simply completing the exercises