Instead of just signing cards on Valentine's Day, have kids complete postcards to truly tell their loved ones how they feel! A fun holiday lesson includes Valentine's Day vocabulary for kids to use in their postcard messages.
57 Views 42 Downloads
- For additional practice, have kids address and stamp the postcards to their friends, their parents, or other family members
- Provide sentence frames or questions to help kids choose what to write on the back of their postcards
- Use the recommended book (Valentine's Day by Kathryn A. Imler) to tie the activity into your curriculum
- Provides extensions for English learners, multicultural units, and physical activity lessons, as well as math and writing extensions
- A parent tip at the bottom of the page prompts kids to discuss what they like best about Valentine's Day