High schoolers use data collected in the previous two lessons to create spreadsheets and graphs. They interpret the data and then craft statements summarizing how their values compare to those of their community.
3 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Model and then guide class members through an exercise on forming summary statements that interpret data
- The third in a four-lesson unit focusing on values and beliefs
- Class members should be familiar with spreadsheet software and have experience interpreting data
- The exercise offers learners an opportunity to reflect on how their beliefs and values compare to those of the larger community in which they live
- Neither directions for how to use software spreadsheets nor models are included