This Vocabulary Study: A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle worksheet also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Build vocabulary while reading A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle. Provided here is a great resource to use as a companion piece to your literature instruction. The packet is made up of 50 words separated into five lists of ten. Each list has a corresponding fill-in-the-blank exercise. Test your pupils' knowledge of vocabulary and literature with the 25-question vocabulary quiz and the provided essay prompt.
- An extensive resource that includes vocabulary, exercises, an assessment, and a writing prompt
- Each vocabulary word is paired with a definition, a part of speech, any derivatives, and a sentence from the book
- Additional scaffolding might be necessary for the writing assignment
- Pupils will need more practice than the one fill-in-the-blank activity included for each word list