This Vocabulary Unit 3.3: Countries and Nationalities, Daily Routines worksheet also includes:
Match countries with their capitals and languages in a vocabulary worksheet. After using a word bank to fill in the blanks, English learners connect daily events with simple verbs in the present tense.
23 Views 26 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use worksheet as a homework assignment or as a grammar quiz
- Good activity in conjunction with a geography unit
- Extend the section on daily routines with a journal assignment
- Beneficial for both English learners and kids in a mainstream class
- Some spelling and phrases would be more familiar to a British classroom