This Vocabulary Words PowerPoint presentation also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Give your class members proper guidelines for completing vocabulary work using this PowerPoint, which prompts learners to provide definitions based on context clues, then dictionary definitions, synonyms and antonyms, and finally, a sentence using the word.
- Emphasize to learners that they should feel comfortable to consider possible meanings for a word based on context clues before looking up the dictionary definition
- Assign a new set of vocabulary terms about every two weeks to be completed using this format, with the terms stemming from any reading material or content you will be covering in class
- Can download and edit presentation
- Also includes a slide with several bullet points on how to use context clues