What can collaboration, attention to detail, and a love of drawing lead to? Discover the background of cartoonist, filmmaker, and innovator Walt Disney, and recall the wide breadth of influence the Disney company has had over the past half century.
- As a writing prompt, have learners discuss their relationship with the world of Walt Disney, considering films, theme parks, television shows, etc.
- Analyze how the emergence of Disney works over time has corresponded to changes in culture and available technology
- As a cross-curricular activity, give young learners historical background with this video the next time you approach a Disney story or film
- Queue video to skip third-party advertisement
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Highlights several of the major Walt Disney works, including Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Mary Poppins, and Pinocchio
- Includes photographs, film footage, and interview excerpts