Searching for the reason behind your less-than-specific Internet searches? Boolean operators may help you narrow the field! Introduce your class to the four little words that have a tremendous impact on sorting facts using an enlightening presentation. The slideshow introduces the search terms and, or, not, and near before demonstrating how they affect the results of a search.
- Add the presentation to a computer skills or order of operations lesson
- Challenge the class to create the most specific search that they can using Boolean operators
- Make sure individuals have Internet access so they can practice using Boolean operators
- Presentation well organized and engaging
- Resource contains great examples and practice problems