This What I Treasure Most worksheet also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
"What do I treasure most in the world?" Young writers respond to this prompt by crafting a personal narrative that shows why they value this object, person, animal, or special skill. They also create a pop-up illustration of their treasure.
101 Views 95 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Model the exercise with a personal story and a pop-up that illustrates your story
- The assignment assumes writers have experience with showing writing
- Templates for the pop-up and the pre-writing worksheet are included in the resource
- Teaching tips, a book list, and information about the personal narrative genre are also included