This What's Your Angle? lesson plan also includes:
Explore angle relationships with a hands-on activity. Young mathematicians begin by drawing parallel lines cut by a transversal and measuring the angle pairs. After establishing the angle pairs, individuals show their understanding by using these pairs to create a city map.
- Incorporate as an introduction to angle pairs created by parallel lines cut by a transversal
- Requires mathematical tools including protractors
- Provide individuals with resources to make posters
- Allows pupils to draw their own conclusions
- Provides teacher notes throughout the lesson to aid in planning